Warwick Bar consists of:
Minerva Works industrial units and canalside mooring with Ikon Youth Programme’s Slow Boat
Buildings on Fazeley Street
Warwick Wharf including K4 Architects, Edible Eastside, Junction Works and Banana Warehouse
Clifton Steel Building.
Warwick Bar is 10 minutes from Moor Street Station and Digbeth High Street
Walking from Moor Street Station takes 12 minutes
- Turn right out of Moor Street Train Station onto the Moor Street Queensway.
- Continue to walk along the Moor Street Queensway passing Carrs Lane Church on the left and then Albert Street.
- When opposite Albert St. multi-storey car park on left, turn right onto pedestrian area and walk alongside Island House on left.
- Continue onto Seymour Street and cross Park Street, which then leads onto Fazeley Street.
- Walk along Fazeley St. for 300m until destination is reached.
Warwick Bar is 5 minutes walk from the following bus stops
Great Barr St. – 97, 97A
Heath Mill Lane – 97, 97A
Park St. – 58, 60, 900, 957, 59, 900A
Moor St. Queensway – 58, 59A, 59S, 60, 900, 957, 59, 900A
There is ample on street parking near Warwick Bar. You can park free of charge on Fazeley Street, River Street and Floodgate Street. There are several nearby pay-and-display car parks on Fazeley Street